Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey Girls!

This is a great follow through Amber. Thanks for taking initiative. I've been searching trying to 'add' everyone's e-mail under settings. But it wasn't working for me. So I'm hoping this gets through. If not, could someone let me know? It will post likely, but I wonder if you girls will get the e-mail notifying....

Thought you all might be interested in knowing (maybe already know) but the original Straight No Chaser group has made it pretty big. They performed twice on the Christmas in Washington Concert on TV last night. And there "Holiday Spirits" album is under "What we're listening to on iTunes." Kinda cool! I guess someone put an old video up of them performing a Christmas songs and it got nine million hits, so a recording company signed them. I dunno, it gives me pride for IU :) It was when my brother was in school so one of his frat brothers is in it....not that he cares.

It's cool to think of timing in everything. How stuff comes together at different times and in different ways. I was thinking about that for those guys.

Anyway, was thinking of IU and all you in that. http://www.sncmusic.com/ love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear friends,

    Merry Christmas :) I hope everyone enjoys time off and gets to spend lots of quality time with loved ones and family!

    I am not dreading my due date, but I am asking for prayers for a healthy baby, a safe delivery, and no C-section. I am begging God for His favor. Please pray for us and the medical staff...thank you!

    May the Lord bless you all and may His Christmas gift be even more personal and meaningful to you this year.

    Love you all!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete