I am sooo excited for Christmas break! Only 3 more days of school and I cannot wait! I just began packing my suitcase last night. This will be the first time I'm driving home to Indiana since I've moved to Charlotte. Kelly Jones, my roommate, also went to IU. She was a DG and a mutual friend of Wendy's (through Jill). She is so awesome and I'm pumped for the roadtrip. Pray for safety and quick travels.
Baby Potter- where are you? We are all greatly anticipating the arrival of our first Theta baby. Kate, it is with joy we pray for your delivery & life as a mommy. I love you so much and I can't wait to be an aunt!
I'm pumped about the Musselman's par-tay! Great idea Kaytie! Nothing can top the snow man "teacher" sweater from Gma last year. Just you wait & see.....
Please pray for my students the nest 3 days....they have been a little crazy this week. I had to go to an all day meeting yesterday so they had a sub. Apparently, she quit before 11:00am because they were so horribble. No body can control them, except me by God's grace. Pray for strength and wisdom as I teach & love them.
Lots of Hugs!
amber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment